WNAC 64.2

Mike Fitzpatrick necrat.alternate@gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:54:17 EDT 2009

The website is wrong. TitanTV has that listing incorrect. We've submitted
the correction to them a few times but they haven't corrected it.

I put 64.2 on the transmission stream on Tuesday, with the color bar
generator from my bench.
I can't disclose what the channel will be as of yet.
But it will be launching in the "near future".

--Mike

Mike Fitzpatrick
WPRI/WNAC -TV
Providence, RI.