New SS format at WXKS (AM) 1430

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Mon Sep 7 20:13:36 EDT 2009

In the AM drive, the DJ on Rumba 1200 is John Musa, but he is also the
DJ on Ruumba 1480 in Philadelphia.  He is doing different voice overs on
each station and he DOES mention Boston and Philadelpia on each of the
stations.  The stations play the same type of music, but they are not
playing the same songs at the same time.  I don't know if he is also on
the AM drive of the other Rumba stations.

Mario