Has anyone heard this rumor???...

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 22:54:11 EDT 2009

I wonder if Hearst has given serious thought to switching WPTZ to ABC
to get in line with the rest of the cluster.

The Burlington-Platsburg stations seem to be being held hostage by
Videotron-Quebec again as a friend who lives in Greenfield Park,
Quebec tells me some nights NBC comes from Plattsburgh in HD and other
nights Boston. He says the Boston signal is better and this is also
happening with CBS and ABC.

He is a sportswriter with the Gazette and he noticed this on Sunday
Night Football last week and also he watched local Boston coverage of
Kennedy.

FOX he says is coming from WUTV in Buffalo lately instead of Burlington.

When he called Videotron they told him they take the best signal available.