Does Fox Sports have a new home in Boston?

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:49:49 EDT 2009

I highly doubt it'll be on 1510, as Davidson Media's operating method is
"you pay, we play"... so unless someone is going to pay for block time, it
ain't happening. Plus, how successful could sports be surrounded by a bunch
of paid progrmaming on a less then stellar night signal.

And if 890 jettisoned sports just recently, why would they brnig it back?

You have some interesting theories, sometimes.

Paul

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.