WBZ-TV and the change to Eastern Standard Time NEXT weekend?

Dave Doherty dave@skywaves.net
Sun Oct 25 22:17:16 EDT 2009

Hi, all-

On tonight's news program, the little call sign / logo / current time widget
on the lower right corner of the screen showed the time in Eastern Standard
Time. They aired the Patriots / Tampa Bay game from London earlier in the
day. The UK went to standard time last night, but we don't move to standard
time until next weekend.  So I thought when they switched to 60 Minutes,
which airs at  7-8PM Eastern, we might have seen something else.  But 60
Mins came up as planned, only an hour later than CBS.com says it should air.

I can't wait to see whether they air the 11PM newscast at eleven or
midnight...

-d