September PPM numbers

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 18:53:06 EDT 2009

> Does 93.7 really have any serious problems south of Boston? I know
> this is FM, not AM, where salt water makes a world of difference, but
> salt water has a pretty salutary effect on FM also and the Peabody (or
> is it Danvers--I always forget) stick has a pretty good shot at the
> South Shore over salt water.

In my opinion, 93.7's signal on the south shore and other more inland areas
south of Boston is fine, and actually better than 97.7's. In parts of the
Taunton/Mansfield area, 97.7 will just about fade out completely to static,
and traces of WCTY will come in. Even in Brockton, 93.7 probably has a
better signal.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA