Fw: Re: ESPN returns to WGAM 1250 Manchester NH and WGHM 900 Nashua

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 12:11:48 EDT 2009

ESPN 900 Nashua, as they called themselves back then, lost their affiliation shortly after  890 (1400) went ESPN, maybe 4/5 years ago. I still have my  ESPN-900 T-shirt!

Apparently WGAM/WGHM will be keeping two mornings hours of the Dan Patrick show. WGAM/WGHM is/was Fox in between the ESPN stints, with some Sportings News Radio in the earlier days mixed in. They will still run 4 hours of local sports-talk in the PM drive time.

 John B
 Londonderry