ESPN returns to WGAM 1250 Manchester NH and WGHM 900 Nashua

John Francini francini@mac.com
Wed Oct 7 09:07:12 EDT 2009

This is both good and bad.  I've grown to like Dan Patrick at 9:00 as
an intelligent alternative to Dennis & Callahan's final hour and the
pair on WBZ-FM.  Mike & Mike aren't bad either, but I liked the calmer
discourse on the DP show.

I guess I'll have to put more Internet radios around the house. Sigh.