Re2: WHAI 98.3 & WMUA reception

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Thu Oct 1 00:32:20 EDT 2009

in 2006 WMUA moved to the WesTower Cell site,
north west of Emily Dickenson, higher HAAT & thus had to drop power..
NECRAT posted pictures of WMUA's new antenna on the cell tower,
I have copy dated 8-16-2006; I believe the link was posted to BRI by a
member.

PS but my memory is, as a UMASS  student & WMUA station member,
when it was still 10w & antenna on the old Engrg bldg.

Bob