UHF in Southern New England (was WHNB/WVIT Channel 30 (was Re: WTAG-TV?))

Bill Dillane dillane@sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 30 19:59:46 EST 2009

>The entrance to WVIT today is on Ridgewood Road, but I wouldn't be
surprised if the entrance was on New Britain Avenue.
>I remember Route 6 (New Britain Ave.)  Channel 30's main entrance was on
New Britain Ave.

Now that the old Channel 30 building has been replaced with a driveway, you
can see the new building's entrance from Ridgewood Rd.

Picture at the Brooks File (NBC Connecticut anchor Gerry Brooks)...
http://brooksfile.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/paradise-is-a-parking-lot