Globe: WGBH "TV on the radio", Rooney/Crossley talk show etc

A. Joseph Ross joe@attorneyross.com
Sun Nov 29 02:03:05 EST 2009

On 28 Nov 2009 at 2:47, Bob Nelson wrote:

> The new incarnation of WGBH will do some radio versions of some of its
> TV shows, and come January there will be a talk show with Emily Rooney
> and Caillie Crossley (middays, weekdays)

It would be nice if they would carry the British radio versions of
some of the British TV shows that they have.  A number of British
shows do have radio versions.

One thing I'd love to hear is the radio versions of Rumpole of the
Bailey.  Rumpole continued on British radio even after the TV series
ended.