750 South Street Studio (Maybe Towers?) To Be Vacated

Jibguy@aol.com Jibguy@aol.com
Thu Nov 26 11:20:11 EST 2009

In a message dated 11/26/2009 8:05:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lglavin@mail.com writes:

But over the past year-and-a-half, I've wondered why the owners of the
office park that also occupies the space haven't persuaded Nassau to tear down
those towers that, along with the supports, take up so much space.