UHF in Southern New England (was WHNB/WVIT Channel 30 (was Re: WTAG-TV?))

vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net vzeej5wn@myfairpoint.net
Sun Nov 22 22:25:26 EST 2009

Am I correct in thinking that Channel 30 has been owned by NBC twice?
Wasn't there a related AM station at one time (WHNB or WKNB 840 in New
Britain)?   WTIC was Hartford's NBC Radio affiliate for decades before
it switched to CBS in the late '80s --- was 840 with NBC as well?  -Doug