WTAG open house?

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sat Nov 21 15:57:04 EST 2009

I've been wanting to see the WTAG site for a very long time now...and
depending on the date and the weather, this would probably be all the
incentive I'd need to clear a couple of days out of my schedule and make
the drive to New England. (Especially if a tour of the studios/WSRS site
could be arranged, too :)