WTAG-TV?

cdsull502 cdsull502@aol.com
Wed Nov 18 22:17:06 EST 2009

What were they thinking?  You didn't have to be a genius then to know that having a VHF TV license in the early 50's was a license to print money.   The ABC affiliation for Boston and Providence would have been available to them, I would think.   I wonder why they built a building and tower presumably, and then walked away from it.

Chris Sullivan
CdSull502@aol.com