Christmas time.

Ted Larsen tlmedia@triad.rr.com
Sat Nov 14 18:01:04 EST 2009

Next Year...LABOR DAY.

Hey, bright idea coming up. Why not a 24/7 "All Christmas Music, All The
Time Format."..."For The Santa In All Of Us."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Bello" <rbello@belloassoc.com>
To: "Bob Nelson" <raccoonradio@gmail.com>
<boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: Christmas time.

WODS has been running teasers for Christmas music for a couple of
weeks.  They had been streaming it for those who couldn't wait.
It is a good time of the year to get CDs from the local library to add
to my iPod or discover new music.  Only 41 days until it goes away !

--
Ron Bello
Bello Associates, Inc.