Digital TV

David Moisan dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Mon Nov 9 08:31:50 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Vahey
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 3:27 AM
To: A. Joseph Ross
Cc: bri@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Digital TV

Just an update

I picked up at CVS a nice DTV 7 inch battery powered unit made by
PRISM. When it locks in the picture is flawless..but

In my bathroom which faces north I get all the Milwaukee stations
perfectly and both WBBM and WLS. Move 10 feet and again nothing but
WFLD.

Yes you do live in multipath hell.  I also got one of those Prism TVs to use as a monitor and have found the same.  Oddly, when I took the TV to Winter Island in Salem for a video shoot this past summer, I tried tuning it, in the shadow of the power plant, and got every channel *except* WGBH.  Strange.