Digital TV

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Nov 8 02:37:01 EST 2009

Umm well the government selling the spectrum .....

Chicago is a complete farce

In my apartment in Evanston which is less than ten miles by seagull or
crow from the Sears or Hancock I can get exactly two channels OTA

WFLD (FOX 32) and low power analog channel 23. That is it...

Before the conversion I got everything fine (with some ghosting) and
also OTA from Michigan and Wisconsin. Now..

In Chicago the FCC allowed WLS-TV a second digital channel but my
tuners are oblivious.

No biggie to me having cable but geeze I have to laugh that LP-23
analog seems to be the only reliable signal in Cook County