Mass Highway Radio Question

Bill ecps92@earthlink.net
Tue Mar 31 18:27:43 EDT 2009

Many of the ones, I have seen, have been mounted on Trailers
that would typically containt the flashing arrows or Traffic Signs.

They have Solar Panels and can be placed in the median or in-between the
ramps, such as the Rte-128/Rte-93 Clover ramps.

A typical annual location, that might already be in-place is Rte-90 at
Rte-495
for the Boston Marathon.

Licenses in Massachusetts are

Bedford 1.6400
Brockton 1.6200
Leominster 1.6200
Natick 1.6300
Plymouth 1.6200
Sharon - 1.6300
Mass Highway - Temp 530 Khz
Mass Highway - Temp 1.7000

Mass Turnpike -  Auburn, Boston, E.Boston, Charlton,  Weston,  Westboro 530
Khz

Mass Steamship - Falmouth 1.6100
Mass Steamship - Hyannis 1.6100

Massport - Taxi Pool 1.6500