Mass Highway Radio Question - Vermont TIS/HAR LPFM

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:36:12 EDT 2009

John Bolduc wrote:
> There is one on I-91 northbound just north of the Mass border.  By time you merge back onto the highway leaving the rest area, the signal is gone! The audio quality, however, is top notch!
Unfortunately, the Vermont solons under the golden dome are opting out
of trimming the pork in state government in response to economic
challenges. Good jobs at good wages.  They are planning to close the
welcome centers (some of which are new).  Perhaps they will keep the
signals up.

By the way, 70s and 80s style newsrooms of my youth in the Bay State,
were they to be applied to Vermont today would make for many driveway
moments. I suppose you could apply that to any place today.

Bill O'Neill