RF Interference

thomas heathwood heritageradio@msn.com
Sun Mar 29 22:26:15 EDT 2009

I am getting very light RF interference on my computer here in Newton (near Brookline line) Of course, I am not surprised since I can
see most of the tower lights at night of the antennae in Newton/Needham, but hope they will be able to add whatever filtration needed to fix this problem which was discussed in the current issue of THE NEWTON TAB.  I followed the directions in their article: "Oak Hill: Where landlines sing & toilets talk" but in order to "comment" on RF trouble, it is necessary to "register" - but found this impossible because the verifying (no-spam)
letters/numerals are not totally within the windows page.  Hmmmmm.....
Tom Heathwood