WENH-DT Channel 11.3 now on as sub channel

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Mar 24 15:46:51 EDT 2009

< said:
> Anyone doing an update scan in NH, keep an eye out for WPXG-TV-21/DT-33.
> For the past week or so, at various times, I have picked up the DTV on
> channel 33 on my digital-to-analog box while it's testing its apparently
> full-power transmitter and 4-channel capability. The menu shows a station on
> 21.1, 21.2, 21.3 and 21.4...the programming seems to be a
> simulcast of channel
> 21; something called Qubu; ION Life and ION Worship.

>"Qubo" is the name. That's the standard Paxson lineup pretty much
>everywhere. (In particular it's what's on 68 (32) in Boston.)

->GAWollman

So far I haven't picked up a single pixel from channel 32.  On another site,
someone said channel 32 is waiting to move to one of the candelabra spaces when
channel 56/41 moves to the WHDH-TV/DT tower in Newton.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com