WKOX, WRCA, WUNR at full power

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Mar 17 16:52:18 EDT 2009

Maybe I should have kept maybe one sentence from the original post to
show it was a reply, but I thought the 'RE:' would be enough.  The content
consisted of MY experience twenty-five miles away from 750 Sawmill Brook.
I used the term "relative signal strength", meaning that a given signal
seems stronger than the day before, or relative to some other station.  Ever
since WKOX moved to Newton, it has been a notch or two weaker than WTTT/WWDJ-AM
1150;  today it was a skosh stronger...not so hot for a 50K signal.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com