Radio Jobs- thanks

Phyllis phylo1@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 13:23:21 EDT 2009

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who responded to my question.  I've never imagined myself doing sales...although i worked in a sales organization for a long time and have made cold calls and such myself.
I was really just thinking about general office work.  I read about WNSH though - they are looking for sales people.  I had no idea this station existed.

Unemployment is tough on the psyche, especially now, so we are all just trying to get out there and talk to people, ask questions, and learn.

Again, thank you all,

Phyllis