WWHK - Amish

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 11:01:17 EDT 2009

Yes, I was being absurd. The open ended question lent to a snappy response.  I have college friends that I have visited often in both the Three Mile Island and State College area, and I have been in the Amish Country  (Pennsylvania Deutsch) quite often, and once in Indiana.

It wouldn't have been as absurd if I had said a "Shaker" format, although Canterbury Shaker Community is within listening range of Exeter. The Shakers were one of the first adopters of electricity in their communities, and were some of the first to own radios for listening to farm reports and news from outside their community.

John B