Alex Langer Launching Brazilian Programming On WJOE

Howard Glazer hmglaz@worldnet.att.net
Wed Mar 11 11:17:42 EDT 2009

The article states that WJOE's will be a Brazilian RELIGIOUS station, which
probably limits its appeal to a fraction of whatever Brazilian community
exists within its coverage area. As a non-Brazilian, I might have found a
Brazilian station with a musical format a nice change of pace, but music
obviously doesn't pay the bills, and you have to hire and pay people to play
it. Too bad. Looks like all WJOE will ever be to me is another impediment to
listening to WLW at night.

Howard