Change in New York Radio (again)

Roger Kirk rogerkirk@ttlc.net
Tue Mar 10 21:56:01 EDT 2009

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> <<On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:55:55 -0400, Roger Kirk <rogerkirk@ttlc.net> said:
>

>> Dave Tomm wrote:
>>
>>> As far as Boston is concerned, I doubt we'll see CBS implementing that
>>> strategy.  First off, they really don't have any "problem" FM's here.
>>> WODS has demo issues but they rate well.
>>>
>> What demo issues?
>>

> Too many people over the age of 54 listening.
>
> -GAWollman

I find that interesting, because my wife & I have noticed over the past
few weeks that 103.3 is now playing older songs i.e. much earlier in the
60's than they have in the past couple of years.  Example: "Beyond The
Sea" by Bobby Darin.  That would attract those pesky 54+ demos (I'm 61)
like moths to a porch light.