Alex Langer Launching Brazilian Programming On WJOE

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Tue Mar 10 17:30:07 EDT 2009

  Saw an article in the MetroWest Daily News about a new all-Brazilian
station Alex Langer is putting on the air next Monday, WJOE at 700 AM which
if I'm not mistaken is licensed to Athol, but the article doesn't mention
that. It does say that the station will be 2500 watts and operate from
studios on Mt. Wayte Ave. in Framingham and will target Brazilian listeners
in Western MA, as well as NH, CT, RI & VT.

  Did Langer buy WJOE or is this an LMA? I lost track of who owns WJOE these
days.

Link to the article:
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/news/x238204187/New-Brazilian-radio-station-hits-the-airwaves

Mark Watson