very thorough interview with Rachel Maddow

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:56:05 EDT 2009

I thought that the referenced article was truly "fair and balanced" and I thank you for
bringing it to my attention.  But if some readers  have already clicked through or plan to,
make sure you read the very NEXT article from "Variety": "Low class ads threaten
prime time" also.  It really nails both networks and TV stations for allowing so
much dreck to appear on their channels!

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses