Paul Harvey

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Wed Mar 4 11:38:54 EST 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Interesting tidbit from Phil Rosenthal in the Chicago Tribune.
>
> This is the first week since 1933 going back to the NBC-Blue Network
> that ABC Radio has not fed a show based in Chicago.

And here's another one, courtesy of the pseudonymous "Jose Fritz" at
tenwatts.blogspot.com: Paul Harvey was the last remaining air talent
still working who was older than radio broadcasting itself.

(Assuming, of course, that we accept 1920 as the starting point for
full-fledged radio broadcasting, which I think I do, even leaving KDKA's
claims aside.)