advertisers

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 12:51:36 EST 2009

> Yet Limbaugh, O'Reilly and, especially, Savage are just as controversial
> on
> the "other" side as the Air America hosts were on theirs. Why didn't the
> advertisers shy away from those shows from the start, sinking them the way
> they apparently sank Air America?

O'Reilly and Limbaugh and Hannity were more proven entities than any of the
Air America people were, and had some sort of track record.  However, I
would suppose they had sponsor issues when they were first starting out.

>From the start, the ONLY one with any radio experience or track record at
Air America was Rhandi Rhodes.

Air America only had ideology to sell.  And advertisers want more than
ideology.