radio headphone advice

Phyllis phylo1@yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 10:54:10 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm a subscriber/lurker and usually read the list at the archives but I have a question I hope someone can help me with.  I hope this isn't considered off-topic.

I do a radio show about once every 4-5 weeks for 2 hours and I need to have a decent pair of headphones.  I was wondering if anyone could recommend some that are perhaps less than $100 (the most less the better <g>).

I have lots of walkman-type cheap ones but I think I need to bite the bullet and get something decent. This is my transition from radio fan to being behind the mic, and I want to do things right.

Thanks,

Phyllis

Part-time Hostess of Shirim,
WCUW 91.3 Worcester