Chad Finn of The Boston Globe's take on local sports-radio competition

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 14:34:34 EST 2009

I have no clue if anyone listens to Radio Disney. Radio ratings don't
count anyone under 12. I do know they have never shown in the Boston
book.

It must be making money for the Mouse as they held on to stations
carrying the format.