Follow-up To NERW Piece On W221CH

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Mar 1 10:44:13 EST 2009

As I surmised in the my original post it may well have been an AFTRA
situation with RKO General as well.

If I recall correctly AFTRA was only in 4 Boston radio outlets (WHDH,
WNAC-WRKO, WBZ and WEEI) and that was because of TV or being owned by
a network. WEZE may have been as well but they were not at WMEX.