Proper antenna for getting WMUR up here in God's Country?

The Seacoast theseacoast@maine.rr.com
Fri Jun 19 23:47:55 EDT 2009

I lost it here too, here in York, Maine with a roof antenna!!!   And the
analog was decent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Hale [mailto:n1wbd@peoplepc.com]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 1:51 PM
To: Boston Radio TV list
Subject: Proper antenna for getting WMUR up here in God's Country?

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie to the list here and have a question maybe
someone can help out. I live here in Grafton,NH about 50mi or so from
Manchester and 25 mi SE of Lebanon,NH and I'm trying to figure out what
would be a good antenna for Ch 9. I used to be able to watch Ch 9 analog
with a so-so picture but since they swapped to digital I lost it. I know it
was a stretch but tried amplified rabbit ears hoping to at least get Ch. 11
translator which is on Ch 50 or channel 8's translator on 27 its only 10 or
so miles down the street from me with no luck.

I was looking at the AntennaDirect model xg-91 UHF antenna and wondering if
anyone had any expereince with it.

Hope I'm too far off topic.
Bob N1WBD
Grafton,NH