Proper antenna for getting WMUR up here in God's Country?

Bob Hale n1wbd@peoplepc.com
Fri Jun 19 15:37:13 EDT 2009

Well if I can get Ch 9 I'll be happy. I'm stuck with Dish Network and
Burlington Vt locals.
If I only lived 2 miles down the road in Danbury I'd be in the Boston DMA
and would'nt have
to worry about a outside antenna.

Reports from other sources I see claim that since WMUR switched to digital
they're only
running transmitter power of only 750 watts (not ERP)

On the XG-91 UHF antenna the beamwidth is very narrow and could be a little
touchy aiming.

Bob N1WBD