The old WUPY Lynn tower?

audiskman@yahoo.com audiskman@yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 21:23:38 EDT 2009

I just noticed while driving by the area near the Rte 128 and US-1 intersection in Peabody that the small self supporting tower behind the auto repair shop is gone. I have been told that tower was built for the short lived WUPY in Lynn way back when. I suspect the tower was in bad shape since for years it just had a few two way antennas attached when one would think it would be loaded up with stacks of cell phone antennas making some money for the owner of that vertical real estate. :)