WHDH-DT Now Simulcasting

Larry Weil kc1ih@mac.com
Wed Jun 17 10:28:14 EDT 2009

At 12:49 AM -0400 6/17/09, Mark Laurence wrote:

>Meanwhile, channel 27 really ought to consider putting English on
>one or more of their subchannels.  They can build a decent audience
>with all the Worcester County people whose digital converters can
>only find this signal.

English what?  If you are suggesting that they produce a channel for
their subchannel audience only, I doubt that would be economically
viable.  The majority of people in Worcester are on cable anyway, and
probably would not watch such a channel very much even if Charter
picked it up.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH