Twitter.....

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 15:20:33 EDT 2009

>> No disagreement here. Truthfully, I don't understand the thrill in
>> communicating generally trivial daily events...like..."I'm sitting at my
>> computer writing about Twitter and just came back from the Dentist. Wow!
>> Really?

lol

That's why I asked if there was anyone in the radio world that twittered
anything interesting.

If Mel Karmazin or Norm Pattiz was twittering, I would image they might have
some interesting things to say.

Seems like most of the twittering I have seen is commercially aimed.
Subscribe to your favorite Boston Chef, and you're likely to get contrived
messages about their 2-for-one specials.  Subscribe to the twitter of your
favorite radio station and you're likely to recieve messges telling you they
are about to start another 12-in-a-Row.

I subscribed to the BostonRadio twitter feed...and I am recieving tweets
about baseball.

Is anyone saying anything interesting on Twitter?

Any good radio minds twittering?