Twitter.....

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Tue Jun 16 03:07:04 EDT 2009

At 02:52 AM 6/16/2009, Don A wrote:

>Although it doesn't quite seem like my thing, for what it's worth, I
>am exploring Twitter.
>
>Anyone following anyone interesting in the radio world?

I follow a few radio and TV folks I like, and a couple of journalists
and media critics.  Sometimes, there's very interesting info that
they send out.  But to be honest, much of what I read on Twitter
seems self-indulgent and not very useful-- like when David Gregory of
NBC announces what he ate for lunch... sigh... Okay fine, some tweets
can also be inspiring, like the reports coming out of young people in
Iran, but frankly, unless you are a big fan of text messaging and
have lots of time on your hands, Twitter isn't all that exciting.  I
am sure I'll get a lot of folks who disagree with me...