Digital TV Conversion

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 21:59:20 EDT 2009

> Well so far the end of analog has been a bust here in the Boston area.
> WGBH did not end regular programming at 11:59 AM. WBZ did go to
> nightlight at 12:30, but with absolutely no fanfare at all. Thanks for
> nothing WBZ... and I won't be expecting anything from 38 at 1 PM
> either.

I've got the videos of the WBZ end of regular programming and the WSBK sign
off up on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZC-4caB0E4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1K3j056iTk

I've got 3 recorders ready to go for midnight to catch 2, 5, and 7. So if
anyone else could record and post 56 (or even 66? Haha), that'd be great.

Also, I've heard that WMUR will be looking for signal reports once they go
to DT on 9, compared to the current DT on 59. So if anyone has any of those,
I'll pass them along as well.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA