Digital TV Conversion

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 02:54:56 EDT 2009

I think it's running informational programming/scrolls about the
switchover. Ch 6 in
New Bedford was doing that for awhile. It will run for a couple weeks
or a month.

Right after Ch 6 went to nightlight, I could pick up the audio on my
car stereo and it
went back and forth from Spanish to English.

I was in Rutland VT a couple days before Burlington switched off and the WCAX/3
newscast mentioned the nightlight feature. They also had a map showing
what areas
the new digital signal would cover.