Mish Michaels leaving WBZ-TV

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 06:25:17 EDT 2009

It's official - Mish Michaels (who hasn't been seen in a while, anyway) is leaving WBZ this summer.

http://bostonherald.com/track/inside_track/view.bg?articleid=1176205

The Track gals mention a rumor that she might land at WCVB, but they already have enough meteorologists on staff. I was surprised that her contract was not bought out a long time ago as she was signed to big money but wasn't doing a regular shift. IIRC when she came to WBZ wasn't she supposed to do a series of weather specials? I only remember one airing (on either global warming or hurricanes), and that had the rest of the weather staff involved as well.