BZ Repeating Newscasts?

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Jul 26 13:47:27 EDT 2009

It's extremely rare for this to happen on WCBS-AM or WINS.  I've heard
a couple misfires on KYW over the years, but it's rare there too.
It's a normal occurrence on WBZ.  I've heard it's due to their digital
playback/automation system.  I'm sorry, but there's no excuse for this
in a top 10 market.  Spend the money and fix it, if that's the
problem.  It sounds bush league.

-Dave Tomm