WBCN to sports at 98.5; WBMX to 104.1

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jul 16 14:51:41 EDT 2009

For what it's worth, WKAF has applied to the FCC for a power boost from 1,700 watts to a little more
than 2,000 watts from the same transmitter site and with the same altitude, etc.   The contour map
at fcc.gov shows that the primary signal will float northward from south of Woburn center to include
it in its coverage area, and it will move northeastward from Saugus to Lynn!  Whoopee.
Maybe Entercomm plans to apply for power increases every year until the signal reaches Methuen;  ok,
it already does, but subject to splatter from WOKQ.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com