Breaking News: 98.5 becomes All Sports WBZ-FM

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:02:19 EDT 2009

It's interesting that you bring this up.  From time-to-time, I've heard those Gary Lapierre-voiced spots that start out "New England is
sold on WBZ", followed by a combination testimonial/advertisement for some business.  Now I tune in fairly often to
WBZ, yet I had never heard spots for some of these companies.  So apparently, their advertising may have run predominantly or
solely during Broonz games.  Therefore, any sales upticks may have come NOT from WBZ's regular fare but from PBP.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com