[B-R-I] Re: Breaking News: 98.5 becomes All Sports WBZ-FM

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:34:02 EDT 2009

Larry Weil wrote,

 > perhaps they want to have their sport-talk station closer
 > on the dial (do any radios still have a dial?) to the
 > political-talk station that's already on 96.9, so that
 > talk listeners might find it easier.

But it also makes it convenient for someone with an analog AM/FM
tuner to flip between them and WEEI, as 98.5 and 0.850 are near
each other on the dial (position-wise).
I would think "WBZ-FM" would be a better fit for 103.3——as it has
already built an identity relationship via HD-2——and move Oldies
to 104.1, but maybe they want to "FRESH"en up The Mix!  P=)

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page:

                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kaimbridge