Portable HD Radio at best Buy

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Tue Jul 14 02:51:16 EDT 2009

One warning about Best Buy - make sure that you have
your credit card for payment if you don't want a hassle.

Recently, I bought my mom a DVD player for her birthday
at the Best Buy in Watertown, and when I began to pay
with cash, the young cashiers looked at me as though I
was a Martian.

It turned out that only one of their cash registers is still
equipped to accept cash, and it had been so long since
anyone else had used cash there, that they had no idea
which register it was. They called a "manager" over, and
he didn't know either. They had to try three registers on
me to find the only one that would still accept my cash.

This is a true story!!!

EP