[B-R-I] Re: Final Analog Shutdown Time(s?) Tomorrow?

Paul Bacchiocchi paul.bacchiocchi@verizon.net
Sun Jul 12 17:35:03 EDT 2009

Kaimbridge M.GoldChild previously wrote> > Anyone know what time tomorrow ch.s 2,4 and 5 shut off
> > their "NightLight" service (Portland WCSH-6 shut their's
> > off a couple of weeks ago at 9am)?

>Well, one down, two to go: WBZ-4 was noted off by 3:25pm (happened
>sometime after noon, when I last checked).That would explain when I tried to install a USB TV stick on my laptop it did
not pick up Channel 4.  And of course, I've been recording Channel 5 waiting
for the bitter end.

    Paul