Portable Digital TVs?

Mark Casey map@mapinternet.com
Fri Jul 10 14:05:33 EDT 2009

About a year1/2 ago, I bought a Pinnacle PCTV usb thumb drive units for the
laptop from Circuit City. For a short while, it worked very well, even
indoor reception wasn't too bad. It came with a small mag mount antenna.

Then it started locking up the laptop. Turns out there was (or is) a glitch
with Vista. I returned it. Maybe they have the bugs worked out by now.

A friend of mine has used one of the Hauppuage units with a laptop running
XP for at least 2 years now, with good results.

Mark Casey